Tuesday, June 23, 2009

oh ya! im going for a getaway to BINTAN on wed:D
will be back on fri~ await for my tons of pics!
wees. happy mee!! with misses.

MONDAY
finally after waiting ages for this day, its e 5 of us again(:
really happy to see that we could hang out like this as a complete one!
a long bus ride to tampiness with my girls.
had grilled fish at ljs & some shopping at tamp 1.
aftermath, went gwen's house to slack, coffeeshop.
& thanks nall gave me a cab ride homee..

p.s dear nall please rest more & get well soon alright(:

i looked such a blur face in this pic!nall is being forced to take pic! lol.
e girls was making such a din on e bus with their whole lot of laughter!
happy that i got my new swim top(: but mum ranted me of buying so similar design again. but i like e gold trimming of it lah.