Monday, August 3, 2009

helloo so here comes my LONG awaited 2 weeks of mass update!!
break record uh. sorry! life been really hectic, busy like a bee! lol.
i know u girls been waiting for ages for all these pics, especially nallur yeo!
having unsufficient sleep everyday due to work & not to mention dating too(:
bf been such a sweetie to fetch me after work almost everyday~
jass is still trying hard to adapt to e status changes, learning to be a better gf!

actually work is quite a slack so far but im thinking of job hop already!
in fact i hate e part that i still gotta drag myself to office on every saturday!
too many stuffs to learn & memorize, totally find their workload overwhelming.
seriously i wonder how meiwei could actually did her job so well uh! lol
perhaps this job isnt my cup of tea. im always ended up so lost & blur! -.-
so yep hopefully i could find another suitable job real soon~

as usual, sunday is my family rest day(: rot at homie e entire day!
watched gourmet & helped mum with her new pretty phone!
i dunno what came over me, i lost my cool and yes e feeling sucks):
i know im in e wrong but so am i just as disappointed too!
i dun wanna lose my dearest friend for no apparent reason(:

SATURDAY
in-charge was on leave so i literally used internet e whole morning!
surprisingly bf woken up so early on a sat to come fetch me(:
grab a bite on e way and headed to his office at defu lane.
to put his car's things at e storeroom as bf changing new car soon!
i was so shocked when i saw dear put my pic as his desktop wallpaper(:
went for a car wash before sending me back home and out again.
had a talk and a small lil arguement): im so confused & perplex now!
gwen last minute back out of our appointment & qiu couldnt go out.
e pathetic me ended up went shopping alone at Suntec City.
while waited for Gina e bday girl & friends for dinner at Astons!
im in lovee with their chicken chop & mushroom soup, thumbs up:D
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY GINA SIN(: love you~

didnt join them to le bar. at first i wanted to go home.
but eventually i went braddell to find bf at his hometown instead(:
acc him eat at mac. & just because he got no car, we cant go out too far.
silly him will die as if he were to take public transport! lol.
cabbed to tpy for movie at eng wah -.- , the Hangover!
i tell u its freaking hilarious man! totally laughed my ass off! LOL
it is definitely worth watching, though e storyline kinda lame uh.
it made up my night, a must-watch kay(: cabbed home 2am~
bf's mum gotten me this as she just returned from japan(:bf sacrificed to eat happy meal to get me my toy! yay(: more to come^-^

FRIDAY
took a day leave, for a 3 hours stupid job along with Joey(:
giving out perfume samples at Raffles City entrance.
had pepperlunch at foodcourt. wees! finally my 2 weeks pay is bank in!
after which, headed to town met Sijie & Yuan. went ION & far east plaza.
thanks e couple for accompanied me to put my hair extensions(:
okay, i know u girls will be nagging me of wasting money when my hair is already so long but im happy that now my hair gotten more volume luh(:

bf came at night & we shop for his shoes. i got a cute hello kitty head cushion too!
then bf brought me to C. Nai HK cafe at east coast road. e one & only authentic!
i swear its much more yummy & affordable! back home early~

THURSDAY
after work, had dinner at Jurong Point. Din Tai Fung my love!!
bf bought me boys over flower OST(: though he think its waste of money! lol.
pass by suah's family house area made me all teary): misses soo much!
bf still can say why not go visit & intro him to them. i almost breakdown man!

went to Kranji dam for my personal private driving lesson(:
for e first time i took e wheel! woohoo~ it was so fun & exciting!!
oh god! i seriously drove along e small road on my own with bf's coaching.
sweaty palms all over man! im so looking foward for my second lesson.

WEDNESDAY
went to work together with Jingxia(: another new found amk friend!
after work, bf came to give me a ride to hougang mall.
met up renee & gwen, catch up & chill out at mac.
then bf picked me up to ECP for dinner at KFC~

TUESDAY
bf was busy so train back home with Jingxia.
about 9 plus, went out again to accompany bf for his dinner.
he was craving for KFC, we went from J8 to ECP to Kallang.
ended up all closed! -.- went round geylang but he was too choosy.
finally he settled for prawns noodles. such a fussy eater!! lol

MONDAY
after work, met Qiu at my house nearby mac for out chit-chat session(:
had so much laughs talking about some of our personal stuffs~

SUNDAY
dinner with bf at Central mall, Marutama Ramen(: #03-90
their ramen so chewy & their soup is superb duper nice!! heavenly~
went for a stroll by spore river and shared my fave jap ice-cream.
to bf's place a while before he takaway ba ku teh for mum.
he only know how to act one good soul & please her lah! hahas.

SATURDAY
headed home for a noon nap after work, so damn shag):
out in e evening to meet gfs to nall's dad house warming(:
its been so long since we all had such gathering once again, felt so nice~
buffet dinner, catch up, crap tons, play with baby dylan, cam-whore,
gamble - this time ladyluck is so not with me that i lost 5bucks!
bf came & gave e girls a ride back amk before to lavender food square.
went rounding to kranji reservoir, lim chu kang, chinese garden~

FRIDAY
after work, dinner at my house S-11 with him before he rushed off.
omg, i saw alvan. he changed so much! back home.
out again with mum, auntie emily & granny to tanjong pajar.
50s pub to support HanJin, my uncle performed live there(:
http://www.tanhanjin.com/
aftermath, he came picked us all up to newton for some supper.
sent granny home first then to loyang temple and pray.
mum wanted to go keppel bay but wasted trip cause it closed at 1am!
had a drink at west coast prata shop before home 3am~

THURSDAY
after work, takaway mac to his place(: seaweed shaker fries is back!

WEDNESDAY
after work, he brought me to beach road scissors-cut curry rice!
cheap & good! where else can you enjoy such yummy veg rice(:
to mustafa buy some stuffs and home~

TUESDAY
after work, picked up mum, bro & granny for dinner together.
for e first time! to ECP food village, his fave zi cha stall. thumbs up!
p.s both mum & granny had a not bad impression uh:D

MONDAY
after work, to causeway point for dinner at Ajisen(:
accompanied him to see doctor and home~so sweet of dear to give me this when he knew i was having my reds last week(: