Sunday, October 4, 2009

yes i know its been almost a month so here is my hardcore mass update(:
had a hard time uploading these truckloads of pics! dun mind if this post is lag.
its october already! how time flies for me lately, & soon its gonna be end-year.
oh ya i wanna spend my halloween at night safari which i missed out last year!
so is there anyone interested too or who wanna bring me go?! hahas.

anyway didnt managed to work at super import night, last minute canceled):
while lately been caught up with my new job and celebrated a few birthday parties(:
im done with those pressie hunting & cant wait for my next pay cheque!!
i need to shop for e things in my list & not to forget my eye-liner is running out. lol

working along with gwen at tanjong pajar still not bad with each other company.
was so busy & trying hard to learn from her which everything seems so new to me.
however i find myself not interested in shipping line that much & i gotta admit its not a good thing to work with your close friends when conflict might arise easily.
lets see how things go uh, i guess gotta stick with this till i got a better offer.
im so deprived of sleep man, sadly my heavy eye bags are getting more obvious!
im missing school days badly, should i really go for a degree next year i wonder?
things with him isnt that great though. kept myself occupied with plenty of outings.
is it my fault that things arent going right. im seriously tired & miserable):
but he never seem to realize, yet i just couldnt have e courage to let go.

SUNDAY
homie e entire day. supposed to go over renee's place for dinner.
but mum cooked my fave dishes too, sorry renee):

SATURDAY
met Joey at Central mall, did my gel acrylic nails at her cousin's shop for 3 whole hours(: its my first time doing artificial nails and im loving my bling mails even though its in pink! hoepfully this will last me at least a month & save my manicure fee.
anyway its complimentary as she wanna practice on her skills, so happy uh:D
headed to balestier, waited for mum & bro for an hour for dinner together.
had e famous loy kee chicken rice before i went over to shaw plaza for movie, Surrogates with e guys. jason, jenyi, funyong, dickson.
interesting & amusing storyline but ending was kinda lousy!
aftermath, to bishan park cafe as e guys watched soccer. home 3am~
Happy Mid-Autumn Festival(:

added e tip on my own(:FRIDAY
after work, went tpy for a interview before met qiu & nall at amk hub.
dinner at Pepperlunch & to thomson's liquid kitchen to chill.
richard & jiahao came along. chit-chat & home 12plus.
THURSDAY
was seriously broke therefore missed amanda's date this week):

WEDNESDAY
supposed to go for company dinner but gwen last minute back out so home after work.

TUESDAY
after work, headed to gwen's house to watch fann & chris wedding show.
but i prefer michelle & shaun's wedding which is so much more touching & real!
saw guoren selling pots & wok at hougang mall made me LOL. hahas.
went K-Box for singing session & celebrated Renee's bday(: home 2am.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO RENEE BESTIE!!!
hope u enjoyed yourself though u only had a cupcake instead of a cake!
MONDAY
headed back to amk after work, dinner at Astons with qiu while waited for renee!
last minute decision of watching movie, Fame! a meaningful, fun musical film.
totally amazed by their entertaining performance, even though i was expecting more.
overall im still impressed, love e sound effects! qiu left first while i spent renee's first hour of her bday with her at my house nearby mac to chill & catch up(:
SUNDAY
headed town with Joey. had chicken rice at Far East Plaza.
gotten nall's bday pressie before to Slice for some ice dessert(:
e dumb me took a loop bus service & it took almost 2 hours to reach balestier to find mum & bro at mad bar. i fcuking realized that i should just cross opp to take e bus instead.
lol. was damn moody man, this stupid action of mine seriously spoilt my night!
then bf came fetch me to kallang mac with his friends. home 1am.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO NALLUR LOVE!!!
even we didnt get to celebrate your bday this year, but im sure u had a good time with your hogan uh. stay sweet & happy forever with him(:
FRIDAY
after work, gwen & renee accompanied me to amk ave 10 to get e bday cake.
they both left when nall came, sijie & yuan picked us up to richard's place.
his BBQ bday party(: hope we did managed to surprise him with e lychee cake!
eat; drink; crap; laugh; gamble; cam-whore; sleep. cabbed home 9am in e morning!!
as u can see poor yushi got himself wasted & gotta clear e mess he caused. lol
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY RICHARD e LOSER!!!
and happy 2nd month baby~ but its seem nothing at all.THURSDAY
after work, went Chinatown with gwen for Koi & trim my eyebrows(:
gotten renee's bday pressie & back home for dinner.
out again with bf & his friends to katong scissors curry rice stall.
chatted till 1am, car wash & home~
WEDNESDAY
after work, to Bugis for duck rice & some shopping with amanda(:
got a top from bugis street & e Charles & Keith bag i been eyeing for so long!
catch up a while before train home 11pm. im so happy for you babe:D
TUESDAY
its my first day of work, met gwen & went together(:
after work, headed to amk hub for a movie date with renee.
The Ugly Truth is god damn nice man! freaking hilarious.
literally laughed my ass off, its definitely a must-watch!
love how they talked about e true reality in relationships(:
had pepperlunch before home. enjoyed myself ^-^
MONDAY
spent my public holiday at home spring-clean my room & changed bedsheets(:

SUNDAY
finally finished watching Gourmet, a nice drama about food, family & love.
night, brought my bro out to hub for movie, G-Force with renee & yoyo(:
its my virgin 3-D experience, love e graphic effects! storyline is cute & interesting.
but this film is more for e kiddos uh. hahas. dinner at mos burger.
after which renee brought her sis to my place to play and left about 1am.

bf came fetched me with his dog along to bishan prawning to find his friends.
went upper seletar for a dog walk before home 5am. we chatted till 9am!
SATURDAY
out with bf at night, my treat at kallang KFC.
went over to D'zess pub at jalan besar to join his usual friends.
aftermath, to geylang with e couple for soyabean & e guys had jackfruit.

FRIDAY
headed to Central mall with Qiu for dinner at Pasta de Waraku(:
we ordered so much untill so bloated, lucky i got e 20bucks voucher.
then to Cathay met gwen & renee, wanted to watch movie but was full):
we ended up at Holland V, brought them to 2AM dessert bar.
had much fun & laughter, indulge into those yummy sinful cakes(:
cabbed home 1am but out again with mum to Blueberry pub with her friends.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO QIU RUI BUD!!!
THURSDAY
went over to gwen's workplace for lunch & an interview to be her assistant. lol
after which, met Joey at tiong bahru to check out about PSB school.
bus to town, gotten myself a new pump shoes from far east plaza.
went to DFS galleria to look for joey's bf pressie before dinner at Taka B1.
bought 2 mini cakes from pine garden & back home waited for gwen & nall.
headed over to qiu's place to give her a surprise(: & its somehow successful!
WEDNESDAY
out at 4pm to Bugis with amanda. went temple to pray & taken a good lot(:
babe brought me to see a fortune teller & whatever she said is kinda true.
she did said things that somehow inspired me and that im still young, should be enjoying my life right now & not to worry about such things. as i still got a long way to go & not let my thoughts wander around. if its really meant to be mine, it will be.
gosh, spent almost a $140! had a fruitful shopping spree at bugis street(:
wanton mee for dinner & got qiu's bday pressie at M)phosis too.
then over to arab street cafe to chill, chit-chat & had some soup.
bf came fetched us home 12 plus. what a happy shopping trip i had:D
TUESDAY
renee & nicole came over my place to slack & gossiping over guys!
then to hub with renee for our movie, I Love You, Beth Cooper.
typical chick flick but seriously lame, shallow boring storyline):
disappointed, isnt that nice as what we expected. lucky its a 6bucks ticket!
aftermath, cabbed to commonwealth to accompnay renee to do errands.
met gwen at Kovan for dinner before to her place to slack. web-cam madness!
MONDAY
finally get to meet up Gina at town, ever since her bday (:
went Taka kinokuniya, dinner at Pasta Cafe, watsons & back to amk.
met up with amanda, supposed to go drinking with e guys but they MIA.
so we chill out at mac & had our usual heartalks instead. home 2am.
babe dun cry over someone who is not worth your tears at all, get over it(:
SUNDAY
out at 8pm and met qiu & bf to Suntec IT fair & surprise renee(:
its was crowded man! chill & chat over at Starbucks while waited for renee.
e couple left while we both headed over to thomson for Prata house.
mum & emily auntie came fetched me for another round of supper & home.
overdue pics with Ting at natas travel fair~