Wednesday, July 15, 2009

hellooo! yes, sorry for e lack of updates!
didnt get to online for e past 4 days until today i rot at home):
can say lately life has been hectic for me, in a good way(:
well, intially i was complaining of nobody wanna hire me..
eh but now i actually have 4 job offers on hand:D woohoo~
i was so troubled that is so hard for me to make a choice among them.

anyway i decided to work along with dear meiwei at woodlands link.
as some project assistant. but e down side is i gotta work even on sat!
even pay was not much though, at least i heard its a pretty easy job!
alright, im offically starting work on mon(: please tell me its a good thing.
apparently this is my first office job, hopefully things will be fine ^.^

TUESDAY
its so sweeet of him to pick me up from home to amk hub to town.
waited for me while i accompanied renee to buy a drink for 15 mins!
met up Joey for dinner & shopping at far east plaza.
its been quite a while since i last met her. had many catch up~

i seriously cant wait for my first pay for some hardcore shopping man!

MONDAY
supposed to go for e marketing job training but when i think of e location -.-
i slept in and went for e job intervew that meiwei recommended instead.
met les & had dinner at Bugis, V8 cafe. their chicken chop is good!
went rounding at Turf city and MacRitchie reservoir before headed home.

SUNDAY
qiu accompanied me to hougang for a interview at tuition centre.
but e hours is like 7 days work, seriously how can i burn my weekends!
qiu had pepperlunch before we bus homee. watched telly, gourmet.

night, auntie may & co. had dinner with us at amk hub.
nall & qiu came find me. bought koi & to my place slacked for a while.

poor nall is homeless now, anyone wanna give her a place to stay?? lol(:SATURDAY
sentosa date with qiu as planned. its such a pity that e sun isnt good!
so we just had a lil picnic by Tanjong beach with Subway, chit chat~
lucky we left before e rain pour down. boo! had a shower & back to vivo.

les came picked us up, gave qiu a ride to orchard mrt.
had Pastamania at cine, waited for bday girl & friends to reach.
celebrated meiwei's bday at Kbox. cut cake, singing session till 1.30am(:
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MEIWEI !!
aftermath, went one fullerton, marina barrage with him.
supper, minced meat noodles at kovan. back home 5am~look at how strong e wind is!!!FRIDAY
cabbed with mum to beach road for my 3pm interview, e marketing job.
then to plaza sing, accompanied her shopping & stuffs.
got my za concealer. was so moody with a tummy upset):

cabbed home 7pm. bus to soccer court to find Sijie & e guys(:
accompanied e couple to hub for their dinner at pepperlunch.

he came & brought me to Keppel bay, west coast Mac, vivo.
midnight movie, Obsessed. not impressed at all, rather disappointing!
draggy & boring, mayb it did get exciting at e back. overall, a average flim.THURSDAY
met up renee at yishun, yet she is late for our movie timing!!
so we headed down to cine instead for I Love You, Man(:
its hilarious, entertaining & silly!! thumbs up, we had a great laugh:D
didnt know man also will lack of buddies & does male bonding too. lol.
nall came over my place, went downstairs s-11 to chill along with nana.
oh ya!! that porsche car is just so damn cool lah (;im unsure if im ready for all these happening to me~