Tuesday, August 18, 2009

lately been caught up with my new job at this small property law firm.
but just so u know, im gonna job hop again soon! hahas. me & my excuses.
i seriously dread e location luh that i been taking cab rides almost everyday):
fortunately i start work at 10am if not i will die, its just so inconvenient i swear!

job scope was still alright, normal paperwork stuffs. one thing good is time flies fast.
cause i will never have nothing to do, not to say even online. i can sense e stress coming! got any idea of how boring it can to be cooped in e office with 3 pathetic old aunties. gosh! & there's this particular auntie with her damn arrogant attitude is getting on my nerves, she just couldnt stop lecturing me for every phone calls i answered! from e moment she step in, seriously pissed me off with her constant ridiculous scolding. she acts like as if she was e big boss there, expecting us to listen to whatever she said! but i must say my lady boss is a very nice person, really patient guiding me throughout(:

even e other auntie couldnt stand her that she also leaving too. so i wanna make a faster move to get e hell out of there first! i felt no point staying if i arent happy working at all. dunno whats wrong with me man?! first it was e job scope and now its e people and location! am i choosy or what? lol. its just my luck to encounter such jobs that doesnt suitable for me uh!

anyway my lady boss asked me to stay longer until she finds a replacement. so anyone interested of trying out this line, feel free to tell me kay(: