Sunday, November 15, 2009

SUNDAY
went down to kelly's salon to reborn my fringe(:
yippee im so happy to see my hair all straight again!! hahas.
back home, had KFC delivery for dinner.
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY JASON CHUA!! (:

SATURDAY
jason's advanced bday celebration!
cabbed down to vivo's carnivore restaurant to find e guys.
then headed to golden mile's thai disco and we had a blast(:FRIDAY
fake MC to meet up SiJie & Lin Hui at hub for our morning IT fair interview.
but eventually we didnt get it though. lunch at amk S-11.
ah hui fall in love with my shoes which i brought her to buy e exact same(:
headed to town, ran under e rain to cine & heeren. was soaked wet!
shop around while waited for berny, back to cine for my fave egg noodles(:
afterwhich, shop hunting for berny's prom night wear at far east plaza.
not to forget i got myself a cheap 10bucks mondo heels, a top & a dress! :D
we parted ways and so coincidence i saw edel, together she went along with me to meet nall & qiu at Coffee Club(:

then to bishan park's explorer zone to chill out with brain, richard & jenyi(:
i guess its been so long ever since i breakdown infront of my mates.
pretty much unhappy stuffs within a day brought me real down badly man):
when 2 friends working along in a corporate company, no doubt there's bound to have disputes & arguement. and i find it pointless to blame anyone for it.
its all over, therefore i dun wish to mention much but all i can say was utterly disappointed and affected over it. always bear in mind that arrogance wont take you far. nobody else except for my mum ever put me down this way, nevertheless no one got e right to do that to me.
greatly appreciated to all my gfs who stood up for me, especially nall & qiu!
love you girls, at e end of e day u guys really do made me felt so loved & important(: THURSDAY
after work, headed to Central mall to meet Joey to do our nails at her cousin's shop as usual for 2 and half hours! this time round i was charged for my gel acrylic glitter but definitely lower than market price(: i prefer this design so much more, love e simplicity! late dinner at e jap ramen stall i love, thumbs up i must say!
memories still lingers around, which is actually he was e one who brought me there for my first time): joey's friend then came & gave me a ride homee. WEDNESDAY
after work, met amanda for dinner at vivo. Kim Gary HK cafe our fave!! then to Powerhouse for ladies night(: yeah its our first time partying together after many failed attempts, and no doubt we had a good good night! it was definitely indeed crazy with just me & her, all those attention was overwhelming man! hahas. and ever since this started our passion for our ladies night date(: shared cab home 3am~ all i can say i had absolute fun:DTUESDAY
oh yay finally i gotten my pay and given mum money as usual(:
after work, home for dinner and out again to thomson plaza's starbucks to chill with nall, qiu & e guys. even my break-up also can be a big joke e guys enjoyed making fun with, seriously cant stand them! lol-.-